Last night was the night.
Exactly 1 year ago, The Lucas Sader Project released it’s debut album Apollo at The West End Cultural Centre. It has been an incredible ride, and so many of you have made it possible.
- First and foremost, all of you who have picked up the album, attended our events, requested our music on the radio, and been there every step of the way.
- Derrick Gardner, Paul Balcain, Paul De Gurse, Will Bonness, Karl Kohut and Erin Propp for always bringing so much to the music.
- John Funk at Underscorefunk Design for designing the album, and all Lucas Sader Music's promotional material.
- Laurent Roy at Musirex Productions for recording and mixing the album. Jordan Jackiew at Resosound Productions for mastering the album. Simon Christie for assisting in the mixing of the album.
- Leighton Janis for his wonderful photography and support. New Eternity Productions for filming the album release show.
- Lucas Sader Music's wonderful volunteer team: Alie Clark, Shannon Kristjanson, Jocelyn Goertzen, Joanna Majoko, Mike Cann, Niall Bakkestad-Legare, and Aaron Sabasch.
- FACTOR Canada and Manitoba Film & Music for helping fund the album. Manitoba Music for promoting the album. dig! Magazine for always promoting Winnipeg’s thriving Jazz scene.
- Kelly Hughes and Aqua Books for giving me a platform to develop my vision and present my group’s concept.
- Finally, my incredible family and friends for their unwavering support.
I will never be able to thank you all enough. Keep an eye out for exciting Lucas Sader Project news in the coming months.
On a different note, this month I have officially joined Movember and have been growing out my facial hair in support of men’s cancers/health. My goal has been to raise awareness about the cause while raising whatever funds I can. To learn more and make a contribution, check out my Movember profile by clicking here.
An entire year can fly by in a flash. I can’t wait to see what the next year has in store.